Village Green

The area in the centre of Chelveston known as the Green runs from The Cottage and 2 The Green at the western end to Blacksmiths Cottage at the eastern end.

Looking North across the Green toward Middle Farm House (right) circa 1910.

2 High Street (middle) and 2 The Green (right) in 2015.

Looking South toward the Star and Garter on the Green in 2017