In December 2014, the Government issued the Transparency Code for smaller authorities. This code applies to Parish Councils, amongst others, with both income and expenditure under £25,000.
The Council has certified itself as an exempt body under s9(1) Local Audit (Smaller Authorities) Regulations 2015, having a turnover of less than £25,000 in 2015/16.
The code requires the publication of the following:
- Receipts and Payments Log FY2015-16 (PDF, 75 Kb)
A. All items of expenditure. The Parish Council has decided to publish all its Receipts and Payments (i.e. not just Payments over £100 as required by the Code).
- Transparency Code - Part B FY2015-16 (PDF, 1.2 Mb)
B. End of Year Accounts (Section 2 of the Annual Report, the Bank Reconciliation and the explanation of differences from the previous year).
- Transparency Code - Part C FY2015-16 (PDF, 1007 Kb)
C. Annual Governance Statement (Section 1 of the Annual Report).
- Transparency Code - Part D FY2015-16 (PDF, 1.1 Mb)
D. Internal audit report (section 4 of the Annual Report).
- E. List of Councillor or Member responsibilities
- F. Details of public land and building assets;
The only land the Council owns is the amenity land around the 305th BG war memorial in Higham Road, Chelveston (below). This is approx. 0.05ha and was acquired in 2014 for £650.
305th Bomb Group War Memorial in Higham road, Chelveston.